Tulu national language and Tulu as a Second Language
Tulu speaking countries include both countries with Tulu national language and Tulu as a second language. Check if Tulu language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Tulu is national language of India.
Compare Tulu speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Tulu vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Tulu is not spoken as second language.
The Tulu countries mentioned under Tulu Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Tulu language.
Tulu as minority language
Countries with Tulu as minority language are also included in Tulu speaking countries.
- Tulu is not spoken as minority language in any of the countries.
Along with Tulu speaking countries check out Tulu speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Tulu speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Tulu Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Tulu language are Tulu regulators. Tulu is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Tulu lie in Tulu speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Tulu:
- Tulu script is similar to Thigalaya script, which was one of the earliest scripts such as Persian and Latin.
- Tulu is a protoDravidian i.e original language.
The Tulu language is derived from Not Available and is closely related to Kannada Language.