Malagasy and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Malagasy and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malagasy and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Malagasy and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Malagasy vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malagasy and Kurdish Regulators
Malagasy and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Malagasy and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Malagasy is not regulated.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Malagasy and Kurdish Language History.
Malagasy and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Malagasy and Kurdish continents in which Malagasy and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malagasy and Kurdish. Most of the Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malagasy and Kurdish languages:
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Malagasy language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Malagasy language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.