Malagasy and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Malagasy and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malagasy and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Malagasy and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Malagasy vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malagasy and Cebuano Regulators
Malagasy and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Malagasy and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Malagasy is not regulated.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Malagasy and Cebuano Language History.
Malagasy and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Malagasy and Cebuano continents in which Malagasy and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malagasy and Cebuano. Most of the Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malagasy and Cebuano languages:
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Malagasy language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Malagasy language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.