How Many People Speak Khmer and Cantonese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khmer vs Cantonese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khmer and Cantonese Dialects.
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
- Guangzhou speaking population: Not Available
- Xiguan speaking population: Not Available
- Hong Kong speaking population: Not Available
More on Khmer and Cantonese Dialects
Explore more on Khmer and Cantonese dialects to understand them. The Khmer vs Cantonese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.