How are you in Cantonese and Shona
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Cantonese and Shona then Cantonese greetings vs Shona greetings helps you.
- How are you in Cantonese is 你好吗？.
- How are you in Shona is Wakadini zvako?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Cantonese vs Shona Dialects.
Other Cantonese and Shona Greetings
Are you finding few more Cantonese greetings vs Shona greetings? So let's compare other Cantonese and Shona greetings.
- Good Morning in Cantonese is 早上好.
- Good Night in Cantonese is 晚安.
- Good Morning in Shona is Mangwanani.
- Good Night in Shona is Urare zvakanaka.