Cantonese and Azerbaijani as Minority Language
In Cantonese and Azerbaijani speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cantonese and Azerbaijani as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cantonese as minority language: Hawaii.
- Azerbaijani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Cantonese and Azerbaijani dialects, then you can go to Cantonese vs Azerbaijani Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cantonese and Azerbaijani Regulators
Cantonese and Azerbaijani speaking countries provide you Cantonese and Azerbaijani regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Civil Service Bureau, Government of Hong Kong, Official Language Division regulates Cantonese language.Azerbaijani is regulated by Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Also get to learn, Cantonese and Azerbaijani Language History.
Cantonese and Azerbaijani Continents
Thinking about Cantonese and Azerbaijani continents in which Cantonese and Azerbaijani speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cantonese and Azerbaijani. Most of the Cantonese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Azerbaijani speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cantonese and Azerbaijani languages:
Cantonese Interesting Facts:
- Cantonese have lot of slangs, many of them include words that do not make sense at all and some also have English in them.
- Even though Cantonese and Mandarin are dialects of Chinese, Cantonese has 8 tones instead of Mandarin's 4.
Azerbaijani Interesting Facts:
- Even though Official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani, the Business language is Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
- Azerbaijan is known as “Land of Fire”, is country with unique culture and spellbinding history.
The Cantonese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Chinese Language whereas Cantonese language is similar to Turkish and derived from Osmanly language.