Ilocano and Macedonian as Minority Language
In Ilocano and Macedonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ilocano and Macedonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
If you want to compare Ilocano and Macedonian dialects, then you can go to Ilocano vs Macedonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ilocano and Macedonian Regulators
Ilocano and Macedonian speaking countries provide you Ilocano and Macedonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission on the Filipino Language regulates Ilocano language.Macedonian is regulated by Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov". Also get to learn, Ilocano and Macedonian Language History.
Ilocano and Macedonian Continents
Thinking about Ilocano and Macedonian continents in which Ilocano and Macedonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ilocano and Macedonian. Most of the Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ilocano and Macedonian languages:
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
The Ilocano language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages whereas Ilocano language is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.