Macedonian and Georgian as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Georgian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Georgian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Georgian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Georgian dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Georgian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Georgian Regulators
Macedonian and Georgian speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Georgian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Georgian is regulated by Cabinet of Georgia. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Georgian Language History.
Macedonian and Georgian Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Georgian continents in which Macedonian and Georgian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Georgian. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Georgian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Georgian languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Georgian Interesting Facts:
- Georgian language has borrowed many words from Arabic, Persian and Turkish languages.
- Georgian language does not distinguish between 'he/him', 'she/her' and 'it', only masculine form is used.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Not Available and derived from Anatolian Languages.