Ilocano and Balochi as Minority Language
In Ilocano and Balochi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ilocano and Balochi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare Ilocano and Balochi dialects, then you can go to Ilocano vs Balochi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ilocano and Balochi Regulators
Ilocano and Balochi speaking countries provide you Ilocano and Balochi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission on the Filipino Language regulates Ilocano language.Balochi is regulated by Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Ilocano and Balochi Language History.
Ilocano and Balochi Continents
Thinking about Ilocano and Balochi continents in which Ilocano and Balochi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ilocano and Balochi. Most of the Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ilocano and Balochi languages:
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
The Ilocano language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages whereas Ilocano language is similar to Kurdish and Persian and derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language.