Hindi and Urdu as Minority Language
In Hindi and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Hindi and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Urdu Regulators
Hindi and Urdu speaking countries provide you Hindi and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Hindi and Urdu Language History.
Hindi and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Urdu continents in which Hindi and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Urdu. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Urdu languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.