Hindi and Tulu as Minority Language
In Hindi and Tulu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Tulu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Tulu as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hindi and Tulu dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Tulu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Tulu Regulators
Hindi and Tulu speaking countries provide you Hindi and Tulu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Tulu is not regulated. Also get to learn, Hindi and Tulu Language History.
Hindi and Tulu Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Tulu continents in which Hindi and Tulu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Tulu. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Tulu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Tulu languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Tulu Interesting Facts:
- Tulu script is similar to Thigalaya script, which was one of the earliest scripts such as Persian and Latin.
- Tulu is a protoDravidian i.e original language.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Kannada Language and derived from Not Available.