Hindi and Malaysian as Minority Language
In Hindi and Malaysian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Malaysian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
If you want to compare Hindi and Malaysian dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Malaysian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Malaysian Regulators
Hindi and Malaysian speaking countries provide you Hindi and Malaysian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Malaysian is regulated by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Also get to learn, Hindi and Malaysian Language History.
Hindi and Malaysian Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Malaysian continents in which Hindi and Malaysian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Malaysian. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Malaysian languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Indonesian Language and derived from Tamil Language.