How Many People Speak Hindi and Malaysian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Malaysian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Malaysian Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Bengkulu speaking population: 1,600,000.00
- Pekal speaking population: 30,000.00
- Musi speaking population: 3,100,000.00
More on Hindi and Malaysian Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Malaysian dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Malaysian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.