Hindi and Galician as Minority Language
In Hindi and Galician speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Galician as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Galician as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hindi and Galician dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Galician Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Galician Regulators
Hindi and Galician speaking countries provide you Hindi and Galician regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Galician is regulated by Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega). Also get to learn, Hindi and Galician Language History.
Hindi and Galician Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Galician continents in which Hindi and Galician speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Galician. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Galician speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Galician languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Galician Interesting Facts:
- In Galician language, there are no compound tenses.
- The earliest document in Galician language was written in 1228 which was legal charter for a municipality of Galicia.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Portuguese Language and derived from Latin.