Hindi and Estonian as Minority Language
In Hindi and Estonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Estonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Estonian as minority language: Denmark, Russia, Sweden.
If you want to compare Hindi and Estonian dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Estonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Estonian Regulators
Hindi and Estonian speaking countries provide you Hindi and Estonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Estonian is regulated by Institute of the Estonian Language. Also get to learn, Hindi and Estonian Language History.
Hindi and Estonian Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Estonian continents in which Hindi and Estonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Estonian. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Estonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Estonian languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Estonian Interesting Facts:
- Estonian language is considered to be powerful symbol of Estonian identity and culture.
- Estonian language has adopted many words with Finnish language.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Finnish and derived from Not Available.