Hindi and Dogri as Minority Language
In Hindi and Dogri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Dogri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Dogri as minority language: Not Available.
If you want to compare Hindi and Dogri dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Dogri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Dogri Regulators
Hindi and Dogri speaking countries provide you Hindi and Dogri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Dogri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Hindi and Dogri Language History.
Hindi and Dogri Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Dogri continents in which Hindi and Dogri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Dogri. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Dogri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Dogri languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Dogri Interesting Facts:
- Dogri is derived from Sanskrit, but it has absorbed a large number of Arabic, Persian and English words.
- Dogri language has its own grammar and dictionary. The grammar of dogri has very strong sanskrit base.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.