How Many People Speak Hindi and Dogri Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Dogri Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Dogri Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Jaunsari speaking population: 100,000.00
- Kullu speaking population: 110,000.00
- Hinduri speaking population: 30,000.00
More on Hindi and Dogri Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Dogri dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Dogri dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.