Dogri national language and Dogri as a Second Language
Dogri speaking countries include both countries with Dogri national language and Dogri as a second language. Check if Dogri language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Dogri is national language of Jammu and Kashmir, India.
Compare Dogri speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Dogri vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Dogri is not spoken as second language.
The Dogri countries mentioned under Dogri Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Dogri language.
Dogri as minority language
Countries with Dogri as minority language are also included in Dogri speaking countries.
- Dogri is spoken as minority language in Not Available.
Along with Dogri speaking countries check out Dogri speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Dogri speaking countries mainly lie in Asia.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Dogri Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Dogri language are Dogri regulators. Dogri is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Dogri lie in Dogri speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Dogri:
- Dogri is derived from Sanskrit, but it has absorbed a large number of Arabic, Persian and English words.
- Dogri language has its own grammar and dictionary. The grammar of dogri has very strong sanskrit base.
The Dogri language is derived from Sanskrit Language and is closely related to Hindi and Punjabi Languages.