Hindi and Catalan as Minority Language
In Hindi and Catalan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Catalan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
If you want to compare Hindi and Catalan dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Catalan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Catalan Regulators
Hindi and Catalan speaking countries provide you Hindi and Catalan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Catalan is regulated by Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Hindi and Catalan Language History.
Hindi and Catalan Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Catalan continents in which Hindi and Catalan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Catalan. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Catalan languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language and derived from Latin.