Haitian Creole and Nepali as Minority Language
In Haitian Creole and Nepali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Haitian Creole and Nepali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Haitian Creole as minority language: Cuba.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
If you want to compare Haitian Creole and Nepali dialects, then you can go to Haitian Creole vs Nepali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Haitian Creole and Nepali Regulators
Haitian Creole and Nepali speaking countries provide you Haitian Creole and Nepali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akademi Kreyòl Ayisyen (Academy of Haitian Creole) regulates Haitian Creole language.Nepali is regulated by Language Academy of Nepal. Also get to learn, Haitian Creole and Nepali Language History.
Haitian Creole and Nepali Continents
Thinking about Haitian Creole and Nepali continents in which Haitian Creole and Nepali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Haitian Creole and Nepali. Most of the Haitian Creole speaking countries lie in Central America, North America. While Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Haitian Creole and Nepali languages:
Haitian Creole Interesting Facts:
- In the year 1940, the first technical orthography for Haitian Creole was developed.
- In Haiian Creole, the word 'creole' is of Latin origin via a Portuguese term that means, "person raised in one's house".
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
The Haitian Creole language was derived from Not Available and is similar to French Language whereas Haitian Creole language is similar to Hindi and derived from Sanskrit Language.