Haitian Creole and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Haitian Creole and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Haitian Creole and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Haitian Creole as minority language: Cuba.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Haitian Creole and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Haitian Creole vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Haitian Creole and Cebuano Regulators
Haitian Creole and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Haitian Creole and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akademi Kreyòl Ayisyen (Academy of Haitian Creole) regulates Haitian Creole language.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Haitian Creole and Cebuano Language History.
Haitian Creole and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Haitian Creole and Cebuano continents in which Haitian Creole and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Haitian Creole and Cebuano. Most of the Haitian Creole speaking countries lie in Central America, North America. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Haitian Creole and Cebuano languages:
Haitian Creole Interesting Facts:
- In the year 1940, the first technical orthography for Haitian Creole was developed.
- In Haiian Creole, the word 'creole' is of Latin origin via a Portuguese term that means, "person raised in one's house".
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Haitian Creole language was derived from Not Available and is similar to French Language whereas Haitian Creole language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.