Estonian and Bulgarian as Minority Language
In Estonian and Bulgarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Estonian and Bulgarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Estonian as minority language: Denmark, Russia, Sweden.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Estonian and Bulgarian dialects, then you can go to Estonian vs Bulgarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Estonian and Bulgarian Regulators
Estonian and Bulgarian speaking countries provide you Estonian and Bulgarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute of the Estonian Language regulates Estonian language.Bulgarian is regulated by Institute for the Bulgarian language. Also get to learn, Estonian and Bulgarian Language History.
Estonian and Bulgarian Continents
Thinking about Estonian and Bulgarian continents in which Estonian and Bulgarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Estonian and Bulgarian. Most of the Estonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Estonian and Bulgarian languages:
Estonian Interesting Facts:
- Estonian language is considered to be powerful symbol of Estonian identity and culture.
- Estonian language has adopted many words with Finnish language.
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
The Estonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Finnish whereas Estonian language is similar to Macedonian language and derived from Not Available.