Bulgarian and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Kurdish Regulators
Bulgarian and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Kurdish Language History.
Bulgarian and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Kurdish continents in which Bulgarian and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Kurdish. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Kurdish languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.