Dutch and Urdu as Minority Language
In Dutch and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Dutch and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Dutch as minority language: France, Germany, Indonesia.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Dutch and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Dutch vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Dutch and Urdu Regulators
Dutch and Urdu speaking countries provide you Dutch and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Nederlandse Taalunie (Dutch Language Union) regulates Dutch language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Dutch and Urdu Language History.
Dutch and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Dutch and Urdu continents in which Dutch and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Dutch and Urdu. Most of the Dutch speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe, North America, South America. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Dutch and Urdu languages:
Dutch Interesting Facts:
- Dutch language consist of extremely long words. The longest dutch word in the dictionary is 53 letters long.
- There exists 75% borrowed words in Dutch language, and a lot of those are French, English and Hebrew.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Dutch language was derived from Not Available and is similar to German and English Languages whereas Dutch language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.