Urdu and Romanian as Minority Language
In Urdu and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Urdu and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Romanian Regulators
Urdu and Romanian speaking countries provide you Urdu and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Urdu and Romanian Language History.
Urdu and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Romanian continents in which Urdu and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Romanian. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Romanian languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.