How Many People Speak Croatian and German Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Croatian vs German Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Croatian and German Dialects.
- Chakavian speaking population: 660,000.00
- Chakavian speaking population: Not Available
- Shtokavian speaking population: 13,000,000.00
- Swiss German speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Swabian German speaking population: 820,000.00
- Texas German speaking population: 6,000.00
More on Croatian and German Dialects
Explore more on Croatian and German dialects to understand them. The Croatian vs German dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.