How are you in German and French
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in German and French then German greetings vs French greetings helps you.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
- How are you in French is Comment allez-vous?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on German vs French Dialects.
Other German and French Greetings
Are you finding few more German greetings vs French greetings? So let's compare other German and French greetings.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.
- Good Morning in French is Bonjour.
- Good Night in French is bonne Nuit.