How are you in Catalan and Slovak
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Catalan and Slovak then Catalan greetings vs Slovak greetings helps you.
- How are you in Catalan is Com estàs?.
- How are you in Slovak is Ako sa máte?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Catalan vs Slovak Dialects.
Other Catalan and Slovak Greetings
Are you finding few more Catalan greetings vs Slovak greetings? So let's compare other Catalan and Slovak greetings.
- Good Morning in Catalan is Bon dia.
- Good Night in Catalan is Bona nit.
- Good Morning in Slovak is Dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Slovak is Dobrú noc.