Slovak and Abkhaz as Minority Language
In Slovak and Abkhaz speaking countries you will get the countries which have Slovak and Abkhaz as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Slovak as minority language: Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Slovak and Abkhaz dialects, then you can go to Slovak vs Abkhaz Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Slovak and Abkhaz Regulators
Slovak and Abkhaz speaking countries provide you Slovak and Abkhaz regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic regulates Slovak language.Abkhaz is not regulated. Also get to learn, Slovak and Abkhaz Language History.
Slovak and Abkhaz Continents
Thinking about Slovak and Abkhaz continents in which Slovak and Abkhaz speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Slovak and Abkhaz. Most of the Slovak speaking countries lie in Europe. While Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Slovak and Abkhaz languages:
Slovak Interesting Facts:
- Slovak language was written using Glagolitic Alphabets,in 1843.
- Until the end of 18th century, Slovak did not exist as written language.
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
The Slovak language was derived from Czech-Slovak Language and is similar to Czech Language whereas Slovak language is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language and derived from Caucasian languages.