Balochi and Sundanese as Minority Language
In Balochi and Sundanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Balochi and Sundanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Balochi and Sundanese dialects, then you can go to Balochi vs Sundanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Balochi and Sundanese Regulators
Balochi and Sundanese speaking countries provide you Balochi and Sundanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee regulates Balochi language.Sundanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Balochi and Sundanese Language History.
Balochi and Sundanese Continents
Thinking about Balochi and Sundanese continents in which Balochi and Sundanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Balochi and Sundanese. Most of the Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Balochi and Sundanese languages:
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
The Balochi language was derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is similar to Kurdish and Persian whereas Balochi language is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages and derived from Not Available.