Arabic and Macedonian as Minority Language
In Arabic and Macedonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Macedonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
If you want to compare Arabic and Macedonian dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Macedonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Macedonian Regulators
Arabic and Macedonian speaking countries provide you Arabic and Macedonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Macedonian is regulated by Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov". Also get to learn, Arabic and Macedonian Language History.
Arabic and Macedonian Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Macedonian continents in which Arabic and Macedonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Macedonian. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Macedonian languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.