How are you in Macedonian and Greek
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Macedonian and Greek then Macedonian greetings vs Greek greetings helps you.
- How are you in Macedonian is Како си? (Kako si?).
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Macedonian vs Greek Dialects.
Other Macedonian and Greek Greetings
Are you finding few more Macedonian greetings vs Greek greetings? So let's compare other Macedonian and Greek greetings.
- Good Morning in Macedonian is Добро утро (Dobro utro).
- Good Night in Macedonian is Добра ноќ (Dobra nok).
- Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).