Macedonian and Dutch as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Dutch speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Dutch as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Dutch as minority language: France, Germany, Indonesia.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Dutch dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Dutch Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Dutch Regulators
Macedonian and Dutch speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Dutch regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Dutch is regulated by Nederlandse Taalunie (Dutch Language Union). Also get to learn, Macedonian and Dutch Language History.
Macedonian and Dutch Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Dutch continents in which Macedonian and Dutch speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Dutch. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Dutch speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe, North America, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Dutch languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Dutch Interesting Facts:
- Dutch language consist of extremely long words. The longest dutch word in the dictionary is 53 letters long.
- There exists 75% borrowed words in Dutch language, and a lot of those are French, English and Hebrew.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to German and English Languages and derived from Not Available.