Macedonian and Indonesian as Minority Language
In Macedonian and Indonesian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Macedonian and Indonesian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Macedonian as minority language: Albania, Romania, Serbia.
- Indonesian as minority language: Denmark, East Timor, Netherlands.
If you want to compare Macedonian and Indonesian dialects, then you can go to Macedonian vs Indonesian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Macedonian and Indonesian Regulators
Macedonian and Indonesian speaking countries provide you Macedonian and Indonesian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Macedonian Language Institute "Krste Misirkov" regulates Macedonian language.Indonesian is regulated by Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa. Also get to learn, Macedonian and Indonesian Language History.
Macedonian and Indonesian Continents
Thinking about Macedonian and Indonesian continents in which Macedonian and Indonesian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Macedonian and Indonesian. Most of the Macedonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Indonesian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Macedonian and Indonesian languages:
Macedonian Interesting Facts:
- There are plenty of loan words in Macedonian language from the Serbian, Bulgarian and Russian languages.
- The only Indo-European language that make use of the narrative mood is Macedonian language.
Indonesian Interesting Facts:
- The modern Indonesian language uses many loan words from Persian, Chinese and Arabic.
- In Indonesian language, spelling is phonetically precise, so that words are spelled as they sound.
The Macedonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bulgarian, Polish, Russian and Serbian Languages whereas Macedonian language is similar to Malay language and derived from Malay and Dutch Languages.