Arabic and Indonesian as Minority Language
In Arabic and Indonesian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Indonesian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Indonesian as minority language: Denmark, East Timor, Netherlands.
If you want to compare Arabic and Indonesian dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Indonesian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Indonesian Regulators
Arabic and Indonesian speaking countries provide you Arabic and Indonesian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Indonesian is regulated by Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa. Also get to learn, Arabic and Indonesian Language History.
Arabic and Indonesian Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Indonesian continents in which Arabic and Indonesian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Indonesian. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Indonesian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Indonesian languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Indonesian Interesting Facts:
- The modern Indonesian language uses many loan words from Persian, Chinese and Arabic.
- In Indonesian language, spelling is phonetically precise, so that words are spelled as they sound.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Malay language and derived from Malay and Dutch Languages.