How Many People Speak Indonesian and Dutch Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Indonesian vs Dutch Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Indonesian and Dutch Dialects.
- Sundanese speaking population: 38,000,000.00
- Balinese speaking population: 3,300,000.00
- Minangkabau speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Gronings speaking population: 590,000.00
- Low Saxon speaking population: 4,000,000.00
- Limburgian speaking population: 1,300,000.00
More on Indonesian and Dutch Dialects
Explore more on Indonesian and Dutch dialects to understand them. The Indonesian vs Dutch dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.