How Many People Speak Afrikaans and Pashto Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Afrikaans vs Pashto Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Afrikaans and Pashto Dialects.
- Kaapse Afrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Oranjeriverafrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Baster Afrikaans speaking population: Not Available
- Central Pashto speaking population: 6,500,000.00
- Northern Pashto speaking population: 21,000,000.00
- Wanetsi speaking population: 95,000.00
More on Afrikaans and Pashto Dialects
Explore more on Afrikaans and Pashto dialects to understand them. The Afrikaans vs Pashto dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.