How are you in Urdu and Arabic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Urdu and Arabic then Urdu greetings vs Arabic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Urdu vs Arabic Dialects.
Other Urdu and Arabic Greetings
Are you finding few more Urdu greetings vs Arabic greetings? So let's compare other Urdu and Arabic greetings.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.