How Many People Speak Urdu and Arabic Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Urdu vs Arabic Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Urdu and Arabic Dialects.
- Dakhini speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Hyderabadi Urdu speaking population: Not Available
- Rekhta speaking population: Not Available
- Maghrebi speaking population: Not Available
- Sudanese speaking population: 17,000,000.00
- Levantine speaking population: 21,000,000.00
More on Urdu and Arabic Dialects
Explore more on Urdu and Arabic dialects to understand them. The Urdu vs Arabic dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.