Swedish and Malayalam as Minority Language
In Swedish and Malayalam speaking countries you will get the countries which have Swedish and Malayalam as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Swedish as minority language: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Malayalam as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
If you want to compare Swedish and Malayalam dialects, then you can go to Swedish vs Malayalam Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Swedish and Malayalam Regulators
Swedish and Malayalam speaking countries provide you Swedish and Malayalam regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Languages of Finland, Swedish Academy, Swedish Language Council regulates Swedish language.Malayalam is regulated by Academy for Malayalam literature, Government of Kerala. Also get to learn, Swedish and Malayalam Language History.
Swedish and Malayalam Continents
Thinking about Swedish and Malayalam continents in which Swedish and Malayalam speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Swedish and Malayalam. Most of the Swedish speaking countries lie in Antartica, Europe. While Malayalam speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Swedish and Malayalam languages:
Swedish Interesting Facts:
- In Swedish language, article comes after noun.
- Most of the words in Swedish language began "S" than any other letter.
Malayalam Interesting Facts:
- Malayalam language has 54 literals. Same sounds have different versions to it.
- Malayalam script is reffered as "Rod Script" and it is derived from the Grantha script, which was developed from Indic script of Brahmi.
The Swedish language was derived from Old Norse Language and is similar to Norwegian and Danish Language whereas Swedish language is similar to Tamil and Sanskrit Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.