Malayalam and Malaysian as Minority Language
In Malayalam and Malaysian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malayalam and Malaysian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malayalam as minority language: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
If you want to compare Malayalam and Malaysian dialects, then you can go to Malayalam vs Malaysian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malayalam and Malaysian Regulators
Malayalam and Malaysian speaking countries provide you Malayalam and Malaysian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy for Malayalam literature, Government of Kerala regulates Malayalam language.Malaysian is regulated by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Also get to learn, Malayalam and Malaysian Language History.
Malayalam and Malaysian Continents
Thinking about Malayalam and Malaysian continents in which Malayalam and Malaysian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malayalam and Malaysian. Most of the Malayalam speaking countries lie in Asia. While Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malayalam and Malaysian languages:
Malayalam Interesting Facts:
- Malayalam language has 54 literals. Same sounds have different versions to it.
- Malayalam script is reffered as "Rod Script" and it is derived from the Grantha script, which was developed from Indic script of Brahmi.
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
The Malayalam language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Tamil and Sanskrit Languages whereas Malayalam language is similar to Indonesian Language and derived from Tamil Language.