Swedish and Hausa as Minority Language
In Swedish and Hausa speaking countries you will get the countries which have Swedish and Hausa as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Swedish as minority language: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Hausa as minority language: Benin, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Niger, Sudan, Togo.
If you want to compare Swedish and Hausa dialects, then you can go to Swedish vs Hausa Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Swedish and Hausa Regulators
Swedish and Hausa speaking countries provide you Swedish and Hausa regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Languages of Finland, Swedish Academy, Swedish Language Council regulates Swedish language.Hausa is not regulated. Also get to learn, Swedish and Hausa Language History.
Swedish and Hausa Continents
Thinking about Swedish and Hausa continents in which Swedish and Hausa speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Swedish and Hausa. Most of the Swedish speaking countries lie in Antartica, Europe. While Hausa speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Swedish and Hausa languages:
Swedish Interesting Facts:
- In Swedish language, article comes after noun.
- Most of the words in Swedish language began "S" than any other letter.
Hausa Interesting Facts:
- Hausa language is the most important and the best known of the Chadic branch.
- There are about one-fourth of Hausa words come from Arabic.
The Swedish language was derived from Old Norse Language and is similar to Norwegian and Danish Language whereas Swedish language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.