How Many People Speak Hausa and Malaysian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hausa vs Malaysian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hausa and Malaysian Dialects.
- Gaananci speaking population: Not Available
- Kurhwayanci speaking population: Not Available
- Daragaram speaking population: Not Available
- Bengkulu speaking population: 1,600,000.00
- Pekal speaking population: 30,000.00
- Musi speaking population: 3,100,000.00
More on Hausa and Malaysian Dialects
Explore more on Hausa and Malaysian dialects to understand them. The Hausa vs Malaysian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.