How are you in Swahili and French
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Swahili and French then Swahili greetings vs French greetings helps you.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
- How are you in French is Comment allez-vous?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Swahili vs French Dialects.
Other Swahili and French Greetings
Are you finding few more Swahili greetings vs French greetings? So let's compare other Swahili and French greetings.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.
- Good Morning in French is Bonjour.
- Good Night in French is bonne Nuit.