Learn How to say Thank you and Sorry in Oriya
In any language it’s important to learn how to say thank you and sorry in Oriya. Find some common phrases in Best Languages to Learn below. Thank you in Oriya is ଧନ୍ୟବାଦ୍ (dhanyabaad) and Sorry in Oriya is ମୁଁ ଦୁଃଖିତ (mū duḥkhita). Oriya greetings such as thank you and sorry are used in formal situations.
Good Morning & Good Night in Oriya
Want to wish Good Morning & Good Night in Oriya? The Oriya greetings like “Good Morning” or “Good Night” are useful to impress or catch attention of anyone around you. By using Oriya greetings, we are showing respect to others in a very efficient way. Good Morning in Oriya is ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ (suprabhaata) and Good Night in Oriya is ସୁଭରାତ୍ର (shubharaatra). To know more on similar greetings in other languages check Oriya vs Chinese, Oriya vs Spanish, Oriya vs French.
Bye in Oriya
Get to know here what is bye in Oriya. Bye in Oriya language is ସୁବିଦାୟ (shubidaaya). In some languages, they say bye and in some they say good-bye.
Other Oriya Greetings
Oriya greetings help to communicate in different places at various situations. Here are some other Oriya greetings which will be useful while communicating in Oriya.
- How are you in Oriya is କେମିତି ଅତ୍ଚନ୍ଥି? (kemiti achanti?).
- Please in Oriya is Not Available.
- Good Afternoon in Oriya is ସୁଭ ଖରା ବେଳ (shubha kharaa bela).
- Good Night in Oriya is ସୁଭରାତ୍ର (shubharaatra).
- I Love you in Oriya is ମୁଁ ତୁମକୁ ଭଲ ପାଏ (mu tumoku bhala paye).
- Excuse me in Oriya is କ୍ଷମା କରିବେ (kyamā karibe).