How Many People Speak Sundanese and Akan Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Sundanese vs Akan Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Sundanese and Akan Dialects.
- Western dialect speaking population: Not Available
- Northern dialect speaking population: Not Available
- Priangan dialect speaking population: Not Available
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Sundanese and Akan Dialects
Explore more on Sundanese and Akan dialects to understand them. The Sundanese vs Akan dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.