How Many People Speak Akan and Cebuano Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Akan vs Cebuano Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Akan and Cebuano Dialects.
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
- Boholano speaking population: Not Available
- Southern Kana speaking population: Not Available
- North Kana speaking population: Not Available
More on Akan and Cebuano Dialects
Explore more on Akan and Cebuano dialects to understand them. The Akan vs Cebuano dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.