Sundanese and Navajo as Minority Language
In Sundanese and Navajo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sundanese and Navajo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Navajo as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Sundanese and Navajo dialects, then you can go to Sundanese vs Navajo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sundanese and Navajo Regulators
Sundanese and Navajo speaking countries provide you Sundanese and Navajo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sundanese is not regulated.Navajo is not regulated. Also get to learn, Sundanese and Navajo Language History.
Sundanese and Navajo Continents
Thinking about Sundanese and Navajo continents in which Sundanese and Navajo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sundanese and Navajo. Most of the Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Navajo speaking countries lie in North America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sundanese and Navajo languages:
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
Navajo Interesting Facts:
- Navajo language is tonal language, as it heavily relies on pitch to distinguish between similar words.
- Navajo ethinc group is 2nd largest Native American group.
The Sundanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages whereas Sundanese language is similar to Apache Language and derived from Not Available.