How are you in Navajo and Slovak
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Navajo and Slovak then Navajo greetings vs Slovak greetings helps you.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
- How are you in Slovak is Ako sa máte?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Navajo vs Slovak Dialects.
Other Navajo and Slovak Greetings
Are you finding few more Navajo greetings vs Slovak greetings? So let's compare other Navajo and Slovak greetings.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.
- Good Morning in Slovak is Dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Slovak is Dobrú noc.