How are you in Sundanese and Navajo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sundanese and Navajo then Sundanese greetings vs Navajo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sundanese is Kumaha kabarna?.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sundanese vs Navajo Dialects.
Other Sundanese and Navajo Greetings
Are you finding few more Sundanese greetings vs Navajo greetings? So let's compare other Sundanese and Navajo greetings.
- Good Morning in Sundanese is Wilujeng énjing.
- Good Night in Sundanese is Wilujeng kulem.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.